One adoptees' attempt to explore the conflicting feelings of having been adopted, and the impact this has had on her life, her choices and her experiences. Welcome to "The Adoption Void."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, Ohio, United States

I am a female adoptee born in May of 1971. I initially began this journey to explore my feelings about my adoption and to decide if I wanted to seek out my birth family. I have since been happily reunited with my birth siblings! I do have more than one blog on blogger.com - one for adoption, one for everything else. Unless adoption has touched your life, you'll probably find the "everything else" much more fun to read!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Linky List Part III

Ok, I had to make some changes to how I had the linkylist code laid out.

So here are the updated linky lists.

If you use the "Scribe" template (which means your blog looks similar to mine), please use this code.

If you use any other template (which applies to most of you), please use this code.

It is really important you use the right code, otherwise, you'll end up with images on your site which do not fit your template.

By the way, I've updated the code with new links, so you may want to replace your old copy with the new. I'm updating them pretty frequently, on almost a daily basis as I come across more blogs everyone is reading. If you take a minute to update your list about once a week, you should stay pretty current. Always feel free to remove a catagory or site you do NOT want to link to on your blog. There is no requirement here for you to link to everyone I do - I'm just trying to provide a good cross-section of resources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home