One adoptees' attempt to explore the conflicting feelings of having been adopted, and the impact this has had on her life, her choices and her experiences. Welcome to "The Adoption Void."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, Ohio, United States

I am a female adoptee born in May of 1971. I initially began this journey to explore my feelings about my adoption and to decide if I wanted to seek out my birth family. I have since been happily reunited with my birth siblings! I do have more than one blog on blogger.com - one for adoption, one for everything else. Unless adoption has touched your life, you'll probably find the "everything else" much more fun to read!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Soul of Adoption Webring

So I'm not sure how many of you have noticed, but a few of us have been working on a new website. Soul of Adoption

It is still in the early stages of development, and I started another blog to update progress on the site.
Like I said, early stages.

Anyway, to go along with it, I started a "Soul of Adoption" webring. I know some of you are already members of the Blogging Birthmothers webring, and I certainly don't want you to load down your sidebars with more graphics & links. But I would like to invite you all to join the webring - even if you do NOT choose to display the webring links/logo. I personally don't care if it shows up on every site or not. I'm more interested in creating a really good list of blogs relating to adoption, not in "advertising" it.

If you want to join, just go here and put in your information. If you decide you want to add the code to your blog, just copy the code it gives you once you're done filling in the form and add it to your blog sidebar. If you need help with placement, let me know. I can walk you through putting it wherever you want. If you don't want to add the code now but change your mind later, let me know and I'll have the system email you the code. Any blog or personal site relating to adoption is welcome. Please, no business sites, ok?

3 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

A nice idea for a webring--what's the password it asks for? I wasn't sure about the bottom part of the form.

February 03, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger FauxClaud said...

Well I dd join, but the web ring thingy didb't show up on my bloggy.

I am just scared of HTML!!

February 03, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Heartened said...

Susan, click on "Join" then create a user name and password. Where it asks for website, put in yours. Make up a user name and a password, put in your email address, etc.

Then it will generate code you can put in your template, and it will notify me so I can activate you.

Faux - special for you -
http://www.soulofadoption.com/forfaux.txt

February 03, 2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home