One adoptees' attempt to explore the conflicting feelings of having been adopted, and the impact this has had on her life, her choices and her experiences. Welcome to "The Adoption Void."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, Ohio, United States

I am a female adoptee born in May of 1971. I initially began this journey to explore my feelings about my adoption and to decide if I wanted to seek out my birth family. I have since been happily reunited with my birth siblings! I do have more than one blog on blogger.com - one for adoption, one for everything else. Unless adoption has touched your life, you'll probably find the "everything else" much more fun to read!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ok, tell me what you think -

Manuela had this on her blog, asking her readers to give feedback on how they perceive her.  I thought it was pretty neat and decided to put one up for myself.  So, if you’d please, visit this link, and pick a few words you think describe me.  You might consider creating one yourself, too – I think it’s kind of cool to get a glimpse into how we see each other.  Have fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey darlin... pretty fun little tool isn't it?

Listen... if you have the time, I'd really like it if you could pop over and look at my most recent link about adopting from China... I would REALLY like the opinion of a fellow adoptee...

February 22, 2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home