One adoptees' attempt to explore the conflicting feelings of having been adopted, and the impact this has had on her life, her choices and her experiences. Welcome to "The Adoption Void."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, Ohio, United States

I am a female adoptee born in May of 1971. I initially began this journey to explore my feelings about my adoption and to decide if I wanted to seek out my birth family. I have since been happily reunited with my birth siblings! I do have more than one blog on blogger.com - one for adoption, one for everything else. Unless adoption has touched your life, you'll probably find the "everything else" much more fun to read!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Give me your links

I’ve fallen behind on updating the Linky Links, so pleaseeeeeee be kind and post a link to your blog (or cool blogs you read regularly) in the comments so I can get you (them) added!  I’m beggin’ here!  All links added to Linky Links also get posted on the Soul of Adoption website!  (For which, by the way, I’m still looking for columnists!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

love your blog. i'll visit regularly. how do i add my link? i linked to your site already on mine.

March 30, 2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home